Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Post ??

Oh no, it's not a Valentine's post. What for? I dont like the commercial concept around that day. Cant remember who said that Valentine's day should be dedicated to HATE, not to love. So there'd be ONE day in the year for HATE and 364 days for LOVE.

I'm just in a good mood, thanks to a song which has been pumping me up all morning, called turn on the music by Roger Sanchez. If you want to have a piece of my morning's happiness. you can follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaOKJ38VRTQ

I just wanted to write to put down on those pages something i found written on a post it while i was cleaning my house yesterday - and i decided to share it with you ...

Life is short
Break the rules
Forgive quickly
Kiss slowly
Love truly
Laugh uncontrollably
And NEVER regret anything that made you laugh


Had the best of time yesterday night ... and the warm feeling hasnt vanished yet ... I'm loving it!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment