Sunday, August 21, 2011

Locked!

I'm home alone. No biggy you'll say except that i'm locked inside! O_o

How is that even possible is what people are asking me. Well i do have the keys to all the doors with a key-lock. But my front door is a slidding glass door that can be "locked" from inside or from outside. And when you're on the other side of the lock, there is no way you can get in. I even try to unscrew the lock - it doesnt change anything.

And obviously, i have all my windows protected by fences like everybody does in Mexico.

And dear beloved is at work. Until 5pm at least, maybe later.

I could see it as the perfect opportunity to clean the house since i cant get out but i'm gonna use it as a perfect opportunity not to do ANYTHING (insert evil face here).

Can't walk the dog, can't do laundry, can't go to the store buy myself a coke.

Story of my life!

It's only when you lose things you have that you learn how to value them! Hence only when you're locked up that you really enjoy your liberty!
I wouldnt last 2 minutes in jail!

No comments:

Post a Comment