Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Scream and Shout

There is a lion roaring in me. It makes me want to scream from the top of my lungs and shout to the entire world what's happening to me. And what's happening is that i am crazy madly in love. 


So what's stopping me from doing it? Because it's insane to feel this way after such a short amount of time. Because it's insane to feel that deep of a connection with someone I've never even met. Because people will think i'm crazier than i seem at first (not that i really care about what they might thing to be honest). Because they'll try to reason with me and to convince me it's just a crush that will evaporate like a drop of water under the Mexican sun. 

It's not. 
It's so much more than that.

I've been in love before. Many times. But this, goes beyond it all. Just wait and see. I might even spare some details soon ...



PS: i promise i'll try to keep the cheesiness away from this blog. But you know, sometimes, nice stuff happens to me too (not only crazy oh-my-god-how-did-she-land-herself-in-that-mess situations!)

No comments:

Post a Comment