Monday, October 18, 2010

Bye Facebook

Today, i have made the HUGE decision to get rid of my facebook account. Well, i'm not getting 100% rid of it cuz i can't face just yet going through all my pictures and photo albums and save them on my computer.

Today i have come to the conclusion that social networking is affecting my well being in a way that i didnt think possible and i have thus decided to give up this addiction.

I have gotten rid of it on my blackberry, i've erased it from my navigation's history as well as from my favorite web pages. I will not let an addiction ruin rule my life ...

I AM BREAKING FREE.


PS: For those of you still willing on keeping in touch with me or wanting to share links and/or videos, my email is still up and kicking ... At least, i'll be able to not read what hurts me most ...


1 comment: