Monday, January 31, 2011

I Don't Have a Cel Phone

OMG ... I mean OH MY FREAKING GOD, i don't have a cel phone anymore O_o

Today marked my official last day at Vallarta Adventures so i went to the office to give back all my babies: my laptop, my radio and my dear beloved blackberry!
I'm starting my new job tomorrow and supposedly i'll get a new phone from there but in the meanwhile, well, i'm cel phone-less.

I feel naked.

I haven't been without a cel phone in 12 years. TWELVE YEARS. I mean it's like i'd tell you, ok from now on, we're gonna take one of your arms away from you. Hey but hold on, i need it! I'm used to it now, i've been carrying it around for ever!

Is that addiction or what?

If i dont get a new phone tomorrow, i'll go straight from work to telcel and get a pink blackberry. Oh hell yes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment