Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Aie Aie Aie

... me duele
Aie, aie, aie, una ambulancia
Aie, aie, aie, me muero ...

Ok maybe it's not that bad but i've always loved being a bit dramatic.


And yes this is pretty much what i look like right now ... the only difference is that i'm not wearing a bathrobe but my BF's extra large sweat pants and sweater, but the nose, the expression on the face and the tissues all over the place, oh yeah, so like me - you dont want to see an actual picture of me, it'd be too scary ...

 Even though to be truly honest, i've been dying in bed since sunday (so 3 days now), already missed 2 days of work, and no, it's no fun.

What is is with me this time? A friend of mine told me i'm a medical miracle since i'm dying of something pretty much once a month. So what is it this time? I have the flu. Not the H1N1 like my father asked, just some normal mexican flu ... and the flu means coughing, sneezing, fever and body aches. 

Coughing and sneezing, being an asthmatic and allergic to pretty much everything (last thing to join the list is aspirin!), i'm kinda used to it. So no real big deal there. Not fun but no big deal.
Fever, not fun.
Body aches, not fun.

Fever: you sweat, then you're freezing cold in your soaky wet shirt or sheets and then you're sweating some more, and shiver some more ... yeah, not fun.
Body aches: oh my god. I mean last time i remember being in such a huge amount of pain was the day after my first squash lesson. And that was mainly the legs that were sore. 
But like right now, my ENTIRE body is in pain. It feels like i've been run over by a bus, or a train, or both, or bit the crap out of with base ball bats. Either way, so not fun.
I mean even my scalpt hurts!  

I know the pain will still be there tomorrow but i am so going back to work. One more day lying in bed and i might lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment