Sunday, November 01, 2009

Corporate Petiness and Trick or Treat

I have had a long week - a long tiring one. I didn't want to go to work this morning, i already worked 57 hours this week. I mean it's enough no?

Well today, in the office, i was so very much bored thus playing cards on the computer. When my boss called me and told me that some guy from work had reported me to big boss and to him. For playing cards on the computer.

Seriously.

I have been working for this company for nearly 7 years, i arrive on time at work, i do my shit, i am even gonna say that I'm the best at what i do, i don't take an hour lunch break, always less, i leave on time or late or when i know for sure i don't leave any pending behind and you're coming to me with that bullshit? How old are you? 10?

And then people wonder why don't i ever join them at parties organized by people from work? JA!

As i said, i have been working for this company for nearly 7 years and i have never EVER participated or joined a party from work - Christmas party being the only exception and we haven't had it in 2 years! This is not gonna change any time soon. What? It's Halloween? And? Why do i care about Halloween? Halloween is an American party and concept and I'm french. I don't like to dress up either.


I'm pissed off. Big time. Thank god i do have plans for tonight ... I'm gonna treat myself good and explore my darkest side ...

Trick or treat? I'll take both ...

It's the night of the witches ... well watch out, here i come!

No comments:

Post a Comment