Sunday, November 08, 2009

Blogger's Block

It's been over a week now and i still haven't written anything. Believe it or not, it actually makes me feel bad ... I can't imagine what it would be like to be a renowned writer and have a deadline: you need this book to be finished and ready for publishing in 37 days. Holy crap, talk about sleepless nights. Well i haven't been writing lately because of work. I worked 42 hours in 4 days this week and 63 hours in 6 days last week. Which means that i have worked in 10 days more than a 3 weeks worth of work. Fair? Not really. Needless to say i didn't have much time to blog. And even if i had found the time to, i was too exhausted to do so.

So on Thursday evening, it was my last day of work before a 3 days week-end. And guess what? I slept 27 hours in 2 days. Not even in 2 full days. Only within a 36 hours frame. I slept 27 hours out of 36. Not bad. Jaja.

A friend of mine told me: but it's not normal Mathilde, you need to go see your doctor, you must be sick or something. Really? You think so? Try to work 105 hours in 10 days with only 1 day off after the first 6 worked days (day off that i spent sleeping since i went out on Saturday night and only came back home at 7am on Sunday morning!) and you'll see how it feels.

It's not sickness, it's strain.

And guess what? Today it's Sunday, I'm off again and, I've already slept 10 hours and I'm about to go take a nap ...

Oooooh, i love it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment