Thursday, January 10, 2013

Asshole

Tonight, and for a change, i listened to my mom's advice and made an appointment with an homeopath. Why? Because as i said in an earlier post, my brain is like a flat tire, it's exhausted and i badly NEED to be on top of my game for everything that is awaiting me. AND, to try to get some sleep cuz 5hrs a night is definitely not enough. Call it stress, depression, mourning, or plain exhaustion, bottom line is i'm suffering from insomnia, it's been going on for a couple of weeks now and it's bothering the hell out of me. 
And i refuse to take sleeping pills. Mostly because i'm allergic to one too many things already but also because i know myself and i'd get addicted to it in no time. 

When i told that to my shrink, she was enthusiastic about the idea and recommended me the best homeopath in town, bragging about how good he was and everything. So i called and got an appointment for the same day, today.

After i gave him the usual info regarding my little self, and told him a bit the reason why i was there, he stood up to check my eyes (apparently you can tell a lot about someone from the iris and i think that is creepy as hell).
And then he started what felt like lecturing me, about being selfish when we lose someone or something, about keeping all my love for myself without passing it on to a child, that it's wrong to keep it inside and not share it and even comparing losing a brother to losing a bag.
HOW THE FLYING FUCK IS LOSING A BAG REMOTEDLY CLOSE TO LOSING A BROTHER??? AND WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS TO TELL ME I DONT GIVE MY LOVE AND PASSION TO ANYBODY? HOW THE FUCK DOES HE KNOW WHAT I DO AND DONT DO? HOW DARE HE ASSUME I'M KEEPING IT ALL IN? WHY IS HE INSINUATING I NEED TO HURRY UP TO HAVE A BABY? WHAT IF I DONT WANT ONE? AND WHY THE HECK DOES HE TALK TO ME SAYING "WE"? I DONT KNOW YOU, WE'RE NOT "WE" AND I'M NOT "WE" EITHER! 

I answered back to him a few times in a pretty snappy way and i believe he sensed that i was about to stand up and punch him the face. And when i WAS actually going to just get the hell outta there, he gave me a prescription for some homeopathic meds and told me to come back in a week to check if the treatment had had some effects already and then again in 3 months before i leave so he can give me another treatment if needed be.

I am NEVER going back to see that man. 
What a complete ARSE.
I hate him.
I was so angry when i stepped out of his practise i almost puked. And he's supposed to make me feel better? I hope his meds work better than his human skills.

ASSHOLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment