Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Comfort Food At Its Best

It's been DAYS that i've had bad ass cravings for Nutella. And this is something (amongst a thousand others) that i very rarely allow myself to buy cuz let's be honest, at my age, it goes straight to the butt (and stay there until the end of time). Well today is a new day for me. A day i start taking care of myself, a day i stop feeling guilty about it all. I've started a therapy. But that's not the topic here (that topic will surely have a post of its own soon enough).
So tonight, after much struggling and debating with myself, i thought fuck it, i'm going to Walmart to get my Nutella. And i did.
The biggest pot they sell. Costs a fortune but i dont care.
And since Bimbo has stopped making their fabulous Bimbo Kid bread, i'm savouring my Nutella fix with the next best thing after bimbo kid : hot dog bread.
And a coke.

I said i wouldnt be drinking pops anymore or eat junk food.
Well.
Cravings are cravings. And holding them back for 4 days is punishment enough.

And after i'm done with the nutella hot dogs, i'll be having strawberry with whipped cream. Cuz i bought that too.

It's comfort food at it's best.

Do i need to be comforted tonight? Honestly, not really. But my psy asked me "what do you need to feel better?"
And THAT is what makes me feel pretty damn good tonight.

If i could have sex too, it'd be the icing on the cake ...

1 comment:

  1. I loved nutella, until one day my foot swelled to twice its size. I realized I was allergic to hazel nuts. So sad.

    I am Fickle Cattle.

    ReplyDelete