Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm Going Man, I'm Fucking Going ...

In 2 more weeks, at this exact minute, i'll be on VACATION. 13.5 months after last year's time off, it's about time. My colleague was off for the past 5 weeks and man, even though we're supposed to be right in the middle of the low season, i've worked more than most of the weeks of high season. Needless to say, i NEED those vacations. I am dead. I am so tired. Inmensely happy yes but incredibly tired as well.

As you might know if you're following that blog, i've had a lot of issues with my car lately so my budget to go on holiday is very thin. But there is no way i'm gonna sit at home and do nothing at all. Hell no. I promised by friend Tim i'd go visit him in Playa del Carmen and i'm gonna do just that. Unfortunately, i'll only go for a week instead of the 3 i was initially planning to but hey, i'm going. And not later than yesterday, i BOUGHT MY PLANE TICKET.

Yes.
Yes.
YES!

I am extremely fortunate to have this amazing friend ready to receive me and taking some time off so i dont spend my vacations alone. I mean how cool is that? He asked me: what do you want to do? I said, i don't really care, as long as i can take my mind off work for a week but no matter how far it is, I WANT TO GO TO CHICHEN ITZA. Hell YEAH. And guess what? I am so going there. I am going to see the pyramids of Chichen Itza. I mean how fucking cool is that? Oh my i'm gonna be like a kid in Disneyland. I'm gonna be a real tourist. I'm gonna do stuff i've never done before. He even told me i might still be in time to go whale shark diving.

OH
MY
GOD

Who gets vacations like this?

Well ...

I do!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment