Thursday, June 17, 2010

Go France Go

I never thought i'd say that - especially since i've been living in Mexico for so long ...
But FUCK IT.

GO FRANCE GO!

Woooo!!!!

Tomorrow, 1:30pm , France my dear beloved country which saw me born and grow is playing against my new home country Mexico in the world cup.
I thought it'd be a heartbreaking game to watch, that my heart will be split in two between those 2 countries but the closer we get to the game, the more i hear about it, the more i read about it, the more i want France to win, the more i want France to explode Mexico's face, i want them to win 10-0 if they can.

I mean i'm the only person where i work who's gonna be cheering for France. If they lose, they're gonna tease me until the end of time and i'm gonna have to shoot myself in the eye.
If they win, oh my, if they win, i'll brag about it until the end of time.

Already started the party. It's getting too hard to type.

Wish it was already time ..

GO FRANCE GO

WOOHOO




Allons enfants de la Patrie
Le jour de gloire est arrivé
Contre nous de la Tyrannie
L'étandard sanglant est levé
L'étandard sanglant est levé
Entendez vous dans nos compagnes
Rugir ces féroces soldats
Ils viennent jusque dans nos bras
Egorger nos fils et nos compagnes

Aux armes citoyens
Formez vos batallions
Marchons, marchons
Qu'un sang impur
Abreuve nos sillons.


Damn i'm getting patriotic and emotional. I might even cry during the National Anthem :)


  

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl,
    I wish both teams good luck but I am sorry, I will have to support the Mexican's 100%. There is still this love hate "relationship" (more hate then love I am afraid, which I actually don't like at all and despise) between France and Germany. At the end of the day I will have to say "may the best team win ( Mexico that.....)
    Sport aside, how are you doing???? Still with Vallarta Adventures?
    Anja

    ReplyDelete